Skip to content
- Survey and inspection work in relation to alleged damage to transported goods on behalf of Ocean Carriers, Forwarders and/or their Insurers and Average Agents representing Carriers or Owners of the Cargo.
- Assessment of the extent of damage and investigation as to the cause of damage occurred during Airfreight, Sea and/or Road Carriage.
- Damage investigations on board vessels, (reefer) trailers, all kinds of containers with respect to refrigeration, ventilation and stowage.
- Inspection of goods such as timber, steel, perishables like fruits, plants, flowers, tropical produce like coffee, cocoa and spices.
- Loading and discharge surveys. Outturn verification (tally).
- Inspection as to the condition of cargo and/or cargo holds or containers/trailers prior to loading or discharge (hatch surveys)
- Supervision during loading and discharge with advise and statements in relation to packing and lashing, completed with photos.
- Consulting and advice in relation to risk – and claim prevention.
- Technical inspections of trailers, containers, agricultural machinery in relation to plate verification for approval for issue of export documents and L/C or in relation to damage (machinery breakdown). photos
- Consultancy and mediation related to the transportation industry.